Senior Graphic Designer (Digital Marketing)
Key highlights & benefits
- Working in a dynamic environment that challenges conventional thinking. You are encouraged to innovate, test and learn new ideas. You can influence the direction of the business.
- Expand your design skill to other digital marketing areas and be an all-rounder marketer at a fast paced and energetic working environment where you will be challenged, rewarded and inspired!
- High growth opportunity with a flat, open and collaborative office culture
- Competitive compensation, modern/cool office, pantry available with free snacks/coffee/tea, office next to MRT (TTDI station)
- Casual dress code and fun group activities
We are on the lookout for an ambitious graphic designer to join our marketing team. Someone who able and enjoys using visual & design to tell stories in social media and website. Someone creative, can work independently and willing to push boundaries. Someone who follows the latest marketing & design trends and can use that to craft relatable content.
We practice a reward and recognition culture, so you will be properly rewarded for your hard work. You will benefit from all the support, training and infrastructure available to take your career to a higher level. You will achieve a high level of job satisfaction amid the company strong user and solution focus environment.
If you are the person we are looking for, let’s chat!
What will you be doing?
- Take charge of the design and creation of digital assets for social media (Facebook, Instagram & Youtube) and website, with the goal of creating content that is effective and relatable to our target audience. Design includes but not limited to image posting, infographic, illustration, video and short animation
- Involve and contribute ideas to monthly content planning. Be exposed to the Company’s overall marketing and awareness strategy
- Execute and conceptualize website design ideas with great user experience
- Be familiar with Direct Lending’s value proposition, target audience and product offering
Are you the one?
- Demonstrable digital graphic design skills with proven portfolio and experience
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools
- Determined, highly motivated and passionate of creating graphic design to tell relatable stories
- Creative, willing to push boundaries and challenge conventional thinking. Dare to make mistakes and learn from it
- Attention to detail and able to work well under pressure
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested in all things about personal finance. Willing to learn about the Company target audience and think creatively about content that will relate to them
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia & English
Fixed monthly salary, bonus, travelling allowance and medical.
Oval Damansara, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur