Key highlights & benefits
- Working in a dynamic environment that challenge conventional thinking. You are encouraged to innovate, test and learn new ideas. You can influence the direction of the business
- Gain first-hand experience in an area that impacts everyone’s life – credit & finance and makes a positive impact on the society
- High growth opportunity with flat, open and collaborative office culture
- On-the job learning with job rotation opportunities and direct coaching or mentoring
- Modern/cool office, pantry service, free snacks/coffee/tea at work, office next to MRT (TTDI station)
- Casual dress code
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
We are seeking an ambitious marketing professional who wants to take their careers to the next level. We practice a reward and recognition culture, so that you are properly rewarded for your hard work. You will benefit from all the support, training and infrastructure available. You will achieve a high level of job satisfaction amid the company strong user and solution focus environment.
If this is what you have been looking for, let’s chat.
What will you be doing?
- Be part of the team in planning and executing the Company’s online and offline marketing strategies, with the goal to increase brand awareness and drive traffic to our website
- Manage and monitor the Company social media presence and engagement with our customers. Execute monthly social media content plans and contribute ideas in content generation
- Participate and contribute to the Company offline marketing effort to drive awareness. This includes roadshow, corporate events and activities for direct customer engagement
- Assist in launching and monitoring online paid advertisement across search and social media platform
- Be familiar with the Company value proposition and product offering, help to educate our customers by guiding them to the best suitable financing product available
- Assist to handle customer enquiries from all communication channels (calls, live, chats & email) in a professional and courteous manner
Are you the one?
- Determined, highly motivated and looking forward to a rewarding career in a dynamic working environment which also can have a positive impact on the society
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and love meeting new people
- Savvy with social media and always keen to learn new things
- Creative, enjoy solving problems and dare to challenge conventional thinking
- Comfortable handling more than one project at a time and able to work well under pressure
- Good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia
Fixed monthly salary of RM2,800 – RM4,000 (depending on experience) + travelling allowance + medical + performance bonus
Oval Damansara, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur