Loan Consultant & Customer Service
Key Highlights & Benefits
- Competitive compensation with uncapped performance incentive. EPF, SOCSO, annual leave, medical benefits included
- Mission-driven job satisfaction. Helping customers to obtain financing most suitable to them so that they can achieve their dream or address emergency needs
- High growth and career advancement opportunities with flat & open office culture
- Gain first-hand experience in an area that impacts everyone’s life – credit & finance while making a positive impact on the society
- Casual dress code & hybrid working arrangement. Modern/cool office, pantry available with free snacks/coffee/tea, office next to MRT (TTDI station)
Direct Lending mission’s is to make simple, safe & affordable financing accessible to every hardworking adult. We are on the lookout for Loan Consultant & Customer Service Executives who are passionate to help people in getting financing that is most suited to them.
You will assess someone’s loan eligibility and effectively communicate with customers in solving their problems. The team has received over 1,700 5-star reviews from customers on Google Business Page & Facebook.
We practice a reward and recognition culture, so that you are properly rewarded for your hard work. You will benefit from all the support and infrastructure available. You will also achieve a high level of job satisfaction amid the company’s strong user and solution focus environment.
If you are currently in the customer service, finance field or just graduated and are passionate to help people and wanted to grow your career at the same time, let’s chat.
What will you be doing?
- Assist incoming customers throughout the loan process, from enquiry, checking loan eligibility, documentation to disbursement of funds
- Understand customers’ financing needs and recommend financing products that are most suitable to them. Follow-up diligently and deliver a remarkable borrowing experience for each customer
- NO site visit or cold-calling. All customers are incoming enquiries from our online platform
- Familiar and apply the company and lender’s lending criteria in assessing customer loan eligibility
- Identify and communicate feedback from customers with the team for continuous improvement
- Assist in marketing and brand awareness campaigns
Are you the one?
- Customer-first mindset and keen to help people in solving their problems
Attention to detail, organised, team player, hungry to learn, result orientated and good sense of urgency
- Enjoy solving problems and dare to challenge conventional thinking
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess good communication & interpersonal skills, patience, persistent and willing to take ownership
- Experience in customer services and/or credit will be an added advantage
No finance and credit experience are welcome to apply. Training will be provided. Fresh graduate with good communication skill is also welcome to apply
If not you, who? If not now, when? Send us your CV with cover letter to email@example.com and tell us more about your career aspiration and what excite you about this role. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Fixed monthly salary with uncapped performance incentive, travelling allowance and medical.
Oval Damansara, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur