Senior Digital Marketer
Key highlights & benefits
- Working in a dynamic environment that challenge conventional thinking. You are encouraged to innovate, test and learn new ideas. You can influence the direction of the business
- Gain first-hand experience in an area that impacts everyone’s life – credit & finance and makes a positive impact on the society
- High growth opportunity with flat, open and collaborative office culture
- Opportunity to gain equity, be an owner of the Company
- Modern/cool office, pantry service, free snacks/coffee/tea at work, office next to MRT (TTDI station)
- Casual dress code
We are seeking an ambitious digital marketer who wants to take their careers to the next level. We practice a reward and recognition culture, so that you are properly rewarded for your hard work. At Direct Lending, we encourage innovation, testing and learning. You will be able to influence the direction of the business and achieve a high level of job satisfaction amid the company strong user and solution focus environment. You will have the opportunity to gain equity, be an owner of the Company with a competitive pay package.
If this is what you have been looking for, let’s chat.
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for the planning, execution and optimisation of all the Company online marketing effort. The goal is to increase brand awareness, drive traffic to our website and increase our customer base
- Formulate the Company overall online marketing strategies to build a lasting connection with target audience
- Plan, manage and monitor the Company social media presence and engagement with our customers
- Lead the Company SEO efforts
- Launch and monitor online paid advertisement across search and social media platform
- Content creation and management including information gathering, writing, editing and working closely with contributors/ writers. Find way to continuously distribute content to more channels/ 3rd party website
- Distribute online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels
- Work closely across the team to brainstorm and execute effective marketing campaigns, broadening our user reach and improve user experience and conversion on our website
- Identify, build and maintain relationship with relevant 3rd parties for co-marketing, advertising and promotional opportunities
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts while keeping abreast with online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Mentor interns and expand the digital marketing team over time
Are you the one?
- Determined, highly motivated and looking forward to a rewarding career in a dynamic working environment which also can have a positive impact to the society
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and love meeting new people
- Have relevant digital marketing skills and always keen to learn new things/development
- Creative, enjoy solving problems and dare to challenge conventional thinking
- Comfortable handling more than one project at a time and able to work well under pressure
- Good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia
Oval Damansara, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur