Senior Maketing & Business Development Executive
Key highlights & benefits
- Working in a dynamic environment that challenges conventional thinking. You are encouraged to innovate, test and you can even influence the direction of the business
- Fast pace and energetic working environment where you will be challenged, rewarded and inspired!
- Accelerate your career growth with the opportunity to gain valuable practical finance and credit experience
- Gain first-hand experience in an area that impacts everyone’s life – credit & finance and makes a positive impact on the society
- High growth opportunity with flat, open and collaborative office culture
- Competitive compensation, modern/cool office, pantry service, free snacks/coffee/tea at work, office next to MRT (TTDI station)
- Casual dress code
For an ambitious professional who wants to take their careers to the next level
- Properly rewarded for your hard work
- Leadership in a pioneering role in a startup company
- Benefit from all the support, training and infrastructure available
- Achieve a high level of job satisfaction amid the company strong user and solution focus environment
If this is what you have been looking for, let’s chat.
What will you be doing?
- To lead the Company offline marketing effort to drive brand awareness. This includes roadshow, corporate events and activities for direct customer engagement
- Be actively sourcing collaborative partnership (e.g., partnerships with startups for our sales and marketing campaigns) to deliver a win-win solution for both parties
- To assist in sourcing and developing network of industry contacts to build partnerships with financiers/ lenders
- Be familiar with Direct Lending’s value proposition and product offering, help to educate borrowers by guiding them to the best suitable financing product available
- Be a mentor and role model for junior members in the team
Are you the one?
- Mature, professional and has the ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with potential partners
- Analytically strong and ability to structure and negotiate deals with prospective partners
- Determined, highly motivated and looking forward to a rewarding career in a dynamic working environment which also can have a positive impact on the society
- Enjoy solving problems and dare to challenge conventional thinking
- Comfortable handling more than one task at a time and able to work well under pressure
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Experience in consumer financing (personal, mortgage, hire purchase) will give you a head start
Fixed monthly salary, bonus, travelling allowance and medical. This could range from RM3,500 to RM4,500 in total per month, depending on performance
Oval Damansara, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur