Key highlights & benefits
- Working with a highly collaborative team and face pace environment using AGILE methodologies and your effort will have a direct impact on the company’s product. You are encouraged to innovate, test and learn new ideas
- Learn new technologies, design test plans and write great code
- High growth and learning opportunity with a flat and open office culture
- Competitive compensation, modern/cool office, pantry available with free snacks/coffee/tea, office next to MRT (TTDI station)
- Casual dress code and fun group activities
If you are the person we are looking for, let’s chat!
What will you be doing?
- Maintain, improves, troubleshoot and debugging existing software and application
- Perform complete testing of developed work to reduce follow-up requests and bug fixes
- Working with the product team in developing new module, product features or enhance existing modules
Are you the one?
- Determined, highly motivated and passionate about learning and building great stuff
- Creative, willing to push boundaries and challenge conventional thinking. Dare to make mistakes and learn from it
- Attention to detail and able to work under pressure
- Familiar with some of the following languages, databases, operating system:
- Language: JAVA, Groovy
- Database: MySQL, NoSQL
- Web Server: Apache HTTPD
- Understand MVC design pattern
- OS: Linux
- Exposures to RESTFUL API concept & web services (REST, JSON or SOAP) and Version Control System (SVN) will be added advantage
- No prior work experience is required as long as you are passionate in coding and want to build great stuff
If not you, who? If not now, when? Send us your CV with cover letter to email@example.com and tell us more about your career aspiration and what excite you about this role. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Competitive monthly salary, incentive bonus, travelling allowance and medical.
Oval Damansara, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur