Key highlights & benefits
- Working with a highly collaborative team and face pace environment using AGILE methodologies and your effort will have a direct impact on the company’s product. You are encouraged to innovate, test and learn new ideas
- Learn new technologies, design test plans and write great code
- High growth and learning opportunity with a flat and open office culture
- Competitive compensation, modern/cool office, pantry available with free snacks/coffee/tea, office next to MRT (TTDI station)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Casual dress code and fun group activities
Direct Lending is a fintech with a mission to make simple, safe & affordable financing accessible to every hardworking adult. We are on the lookout for a junior software engineer to join the team, help us deliver a simple yet delightful borrowing experience. You will be working closely with the product team in maintaining, improving and adding new features to our digital lending application framework.
What will you be doing?
- Maintain, improves, troubleshoot and debugging existing software and application
- Perform complete testing of developed work to reduce follow-up requests and bug fixes
- Working with the product team in developing new module, product features or enhance existing modules
- Integrate 3rd party services and APIs as needed
- Identify and solve problems and inefficiencies in the code base to produce a stable, reliable, scalable, and fast application
Are you the one?
- Determined, highly motivated and passionate about learning, research and building great stuff
- Creative, willing to push boundaries and challenge conventional thinking. Dare to make mistakes and learn from it
- Organised, attention to detail and able to work under pressure
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Familiar with some of the following languages, databases, operating system:
– Language: JAVA, Groovy
– Database: MySQL, NoSQL
– Web Server: Apache HTTPD
– Understand MVC design pattern
– OS: Linux
- Has experience on RESTFUL API concept & web services (REST, JSON or SOAP) and Version Control System (SVN)
- Having knowledge on Groovy or Java is a big plus
- Ideally with minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
If not you, who? If not now, when? Send us your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us more about your career aspiration and what excite you about this role. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Competitive monthly salary, incentive bonus, travelling allowance and medical.
Oval Damansara, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur