Why use Direct Lending?
Know your rate instantly.
Get your funds in as fast
as 2 working days*
Find and apply the best loan suit your needs, anytime, anywhere
Work with reputable partners
SSL data encryption to
protect your data
Our services are 100% free. We don't take any upfront fees from you at any time
A personal lending platform made just for you
- Find out if you qualify for personal loans in minutes and start to make your plans happen today
- Get tips on money management and how to navigate everyday personal finance issues
- Obtain your civil servant personal loans with no stress from our established and reputable financing partners
- Check your rate now. Not a civil servant? Stay tuned with us as we work hard to introduce other great financing products for you
How it worksAn easy and stress-free online loan application process
for civil servants
It takes just a few minutes to fill out our online application form to find out instantly if you qualify. You do not need to submit any personal documents for this. It is completely safe and secure.
If you qualify, provide us with your necessary identity and income documents to complete the application. There are many ways you can submit your documents to us. Pick the one that is most convenient for you.
Review and sign loan agreement. The provider of the financing that you have chosen will call you to verify your application details.
Your money is deposited into your bank account as few as 2 working days*
Frequently asked questions
Who is Direct Lending?
Direct Lending is an online personal lending platform that aims to provide a better borrowing experience to consumers in Malaysia – fast, simple, safe and affordable.
We are an authorised marketing representative for the civil servant personal financing facilities originated by RCE Marketing Sdn Bhd (a subsidiary of the Bursa Malaysia listed company, RCE Capital Berhad) through Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat and Yayasan Dewan Perniagaan Melayu Perlis. In addition, we also offer civil servant personal financing from Public Islamic Bank and other selected co-operatives in Malaysia.
Apply now to experience for yourself a better way to borrow. Stay tuned as we work to introduce other great products and services.
How much can I borrow?
How do I repay the loan?
You can borrow up to RM100,000 with flexible loan terms of between 1 and 10 years. Your maximum loan amount is determined by your personal background, credit profile, current financial situation and commitment.
Your loan is repaid on a monthly basis via non-discretionary salary deductions processed by either the Accountant General’s Department or the Angkatan Koperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia Berhad (Angkasa).
Am I eligible to borrow?
You are eligible to borrow if you are currently a civil servant in Malaysia and:
- A Malaysian citizen aged between 20 and 55 years old
- Have a permanent job with at least 6 months of service in the civil sector
- Minimum gross monthly income of RM1,500
- Not in bankruptcy and can afford the loan repayment
Do I need to make an upfront payment in order to apply for a loan?
No, we never take or request for any money from our customers at any time. We earn our income through commission granted directly by the financier when your loan is approved and disbursed.
How long is the loan application process?
It takes just a few minutes to fill out the online application form and you will find out instantly whether you qualify for the loan and the indicative rate. If you like what you see, you can continue with the application process.
Once we receive your complete documentation, depending on the financing package that you have applied for, you could receive the financing from 2 working days* to about 2 weeks.
Get your rate in just minutesGet Started
What’s new at Direct Lending
We are always eager to help you to improve your personal finance affairs. Enjoy a higher quality of life when your financial matters are in order. Get the latest and follow us for more.Blog
- All documentation provided by you are satisfactory and complete with no additional documents or follow-ups required following the initial submission;
- RCE must be able to contact you and your employer for the necessary verification within 24 hours from receiving your complete documentation and the verification must be successful; and
- The bank account that you have requested to deposit the loan proceeds must be maintained with Maybank.