A better way to borrow
Fast . Simple . Safe
Personal loan for private sector
No upfront payment
No ATM card required
Bank & koperasi loan for civil servants
Rates from as low as 3.99% p.a
or as fast as 2 working days
Why use Direct Lending?
A personal lending platform made just for you
- Find out if you qualify for personal loans in minutes and start to make your plans happen today
- Get tips on money management and how to navigate everyday personal finance issues
- Obtain your personal loans with no stress from our established and reputable financing partners
- Find out more about the personal loan products on our platform – tailored for both private sector and civil servants. Stay tuned with us as we work hard to introduce other great financing products for you
How Direct Lending works?
An easy and stress-free online loan application process
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Direct Lending?
Direct Lending is an online personal lending platform that aims to provide a better borrowing experience to consumers in Malaysia – fast, simple, safe and affordable.
We are an authorised marketing representative for the civil servant personal financing facilities originated by RCE Marketing Sdn Bhd (a subsidiary of the Bursa Malaysia listed company, RCE Capital Berhad) through Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat and Yayasan Dewan Perniagaan Melayu Perlis Berhad. In addition, we also offer civil servant personal financing from Public Islamic Bank, Co-opbank Pertama, Koperasi KOBETA, Koperasi KOPUTRI, Koperasi Ukhwah and other selected co-operatives in Malaysia.
We recently broaden our loan product offerings for private sector workers by collaborating with JCL Credit Leasing Sdn Bhd (also known as Japan Credit Leasing) and emicro, licensed lenders registered under KPKT.
Stay tuned as we work to introduce other great products and services.
How much can I borrow?
How do I repay the loan?
For civil servant personal loan, depending on the financing provider, you can borrow up to RM250,000 with flexible loan terms of between 1 and 10 years. Your loan is repaid on a monthly basis via non-discretionary salary deductions processed by either the Accountant General’s Department or the Angkatan Koperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia Berhad (Angkasa).
For private sector personal loan, you can borrow up to RM20,000 with loan terms between 6 months and 5 years. You can repay your loan on a monthly basis via Interbank GIRO (IBG), cash deposit, cheque deposit, or MEPS ATM fund transfer.
Your maximum loan amount is determined by your personal background, credit profile, current financial situation and commitment.
Do I need to make an upfront payment in order to apply for a loan?
No, we never take or request for any money from our customers at any time. We earn our income through commission granted directly by the financier when your loan is approved and disbursed.
Am I eligible to borrow?
For civil servant personal loan, you are eligible to borrow if you are currently:
- A Malaysian citizen aged between 20 and 58 years old
- Have a permanent job in the civil sector and with at least 6 months of service
- Minimum gross monthly income of RM1,500
For private sector personal loan, you are eligible to borrow if you are currently:
- A Malaysian citizen aged between 18 and 60 years old
- Minimum gross monthly income of RM1,000
- Have a permanent job with at least 3 months of service
In all cases, you must not in bankruptcy and can afford the loan repayment
How long is the loan application process?
It takes just a few minutes to fill out the online application form and you will find out instantly whether you qualify for the loan and the indicative rate. If you like what you see, you can continue with the application process.
Once we receive your complete documentation, depending on the financing package that you have applied for, you could receive the financing from 2 working days* to about 2 weeks.
Need more answers? Check out our detailed FAQs
Experience a better way to borrow now
What’s new at Direct Lending
We are always eager to help you to improve your personal finance affairs. Enjoy a higher quality of life when your financial matters are in order. Get the latest and follow us for more.
* Subject to terms and conditions of the financing providers