Getting to know Kuwait Finance House
This personal loan is provided by Kuwait Finance House with a salary deduction by MCCM Resources Sdn Bhd through Biro Angkasa. This loan is one of the personal loans that offers affordable interest rates, fixed rates and the highest payout ("payout") to civil servants through salary deductions.
Kuwait Finance House (Malaysia) Berhad is the first foreign Islamic Bank in Malaysia. It is among the first three Islamic banks from the Middle East to have a license to operate in Malaysia. It started operating in Malaysia since 2005.
Special Loan Features
- Personal financing from Kuwait Finance House
- Financing amount up to RM250,000
- Financing period from a minimum of 2 year to a maximum of 10 years
- The profit rate starts from 4.50% fixed per annum. RM20 monthly membership fee
- Repayment through Biro Angkasa
- No upfront payment. Application is 100% free
- No guarantor or collateral
- Islamic financing
- Malaysian citizens aged between 20 and 58 years
- Government employees, statutory bodies or selected GLCs (except army)
- The position is permanent and has served for a minimum of 3 months
- Contract positions & minimum 1 year renewal for doctor, pharmacist, engineer, lecturer & director positions
- Fixed monthly income of minimum RM3,000 including fixed allowance
- High outside payslip commitment or CCRIS are also eligible to apply
- "Special attention" account in CCRIS or AKPK status not eligible
- Overdue with PTPTN loans are eligible to apply
Promotion plans made for you
4.50% fixed rate
RM100,000 - RM250,000
4.65% fixed rate
RM5,000 - RM99,000
Worried about the increase in monthly commitment due to OPR going up?
Worried about the increase in your floating rate personal loan monthly payment due to the increase in OPR? Overlap your floating rate personal loan with a fixed rate and affordable personal loan from Kuwait Finance House. So you can live more calmly and there is certainty with commitment in the future.
Kuwait Finance House's personal financing only has a fixed rate as low as 4.20% and a 100% payout. Kuwait Finance House will take care of takaful for you. There is no takaful deduction from the loan, you will receive 100% of the loan.
Direct Lending is an online personal financing platform that offers fast, easy, safe and affordable bank & cooperative personal loans. 100% free. Securely check your eligibility today.
Applying for a loan can be stressful. We’re here to help.
You are Our Priority
We aim to best address your financing needs, only working with reputable banks and koperasi
Helping you from A-Z with our dedicated loan consultants. Know your rate instantly & receive your funds as fast as 2 working days*
Transparent rate with no hidden fees or upfront costs.
Our services are 100% free. We don’t take any upfront fees from you at any time.
What our Happy Customers Say
You could be next
Frequently Asked Questions
Kuwait Finance House personal loans are unsecured personal loans. This means you do not need to provide collateral or guarantor to apply for this loan. Kuwait Finance House personal loans are Shariah concept.
You can apply for a Kuwait Finance House personal loan for any purpose such as renovating a home, buying a vehicle, starting or expanding a business, paying medical bills or paying off your expensive debt.
You are eligible to borrow if you are a civil servant in Malaysia and:
- A Malaysian citizen aged between 20 and 59 years
- Hold a permanent position and serve for at least 1 year
- Minimum gross income of RM2,000 including fixed allowance
- Not declared bankrupt and able to repay the loan
Kuwait Finance House personal loan will calculate your external commitment. Examples are car loans, credit cards, home loans and others. This loan is suitable for consolidating expensive loans with this loan rate as low as 3.99% fixed.
For borrowers who have problems with CCRIS records, Kuwait Finance House will accept applications but on the condition that the financing arrears cannot exceed 2 months.
If the arrears in CCRIS exceed 2 months, and there is a SAA record, you can use this loan to settle the arrears.
For CTOS problems, trade references or CTOS records exceeding RM2,000 need to be completed with this loan
Kuwait Finance House personal loans do not accept borrowers listed under the AKPK Credit Management Program.
The maximum loan amount that can be borrowed is RM250,000. The loan period is from a minimum of 2 years to a maximum of 10 years.
Your loan is repaid monthly through automatic salary deductions processed by Angkatan Koperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia Berhad (ANGKASA).
For personal financing, one of the general eligibility conditions that have been set is a salary deduction not exceeding 60% unless the cooperative provides some flexibility. In fact, there are other factors that can affect whether your loan application is approved or not, such as your credit record and debt service ratio. For example, you can try to apply for a personal loan even if your salary deduction is more than 60% but your credit record and DSR are good.
The required documents are:
- Copy of MyKad identification card (front and back)
- 3 months latest salary slip statement (certified true by the employer)
- Employment confirmation letter
- A copy of the latest bank statement with your monthly salary credit
Kuwait Finance House's personal loan application process is around 1-2 weeks. Please note that times shown are based on best efforts and are not guaranteed under any circumstances.
Kuwait Finance House's personal loan fixed interest rate is 3.99%.
No member fees or processing fees will be charged for Kuwait Finance House personal loans.
For Kuwait Finance House – MCCM personal loans, there is no upfront installment payment required.
The total payout or financing amount you receive is 100%. The amount of financing you will receive is determined by Kuwait Finance House.
Kuwait Finance House – MCCM personal loans have Takaful protection. The cost of takaful will be borne by KFH. This amount will not be deducted from the amount borrowed.
Yes, you can make an overlap loan for Kuwait Finance House personal loans.
If you are late in paying your monthly payments, you will be charged a late payment fee each month on the unpaid amount as stated in your financing agreement with Kuwait Finance House personal loan.
Yes, you can make an advance payment for Kuwait Finance House personal financing.
Check your eligibility through the Direct Lending platform and we will help you choose the best personal loan that suits your needs. Our experienced loan consultants will contact you and help you with the loan application process from AZ.
Apply and check your eligibility 100% free. No hidden charges or processing fees. To apply, click HERE .
* Subject to the terms and conditions. Kuwait Finance House financing is at a fixed rate of 3.99%. The financing period is between a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 10 years. As an illustration, for financing of RM10,000, for a period of 10 years at a profit rate of 4.20% pa, the total repayment at the end of the period is RM14,200.