Getting to know Ambank Islamic Loans - MCCM
This loan is one of the personal loans that offers the lowest interest rates and high payouts to civil servants through salary deductions. This loan is offered to federal civil servants, states, statutory bodies and also GLCs who have space deductions.
Special Loan Features
- Financing amount from RM5,000 to RM250,000
- Financing period from 2 to 10 years
- 3.99% fixed rate for loans value of RM50,000 – RM250,000 and 4.45% fixed rate for loans value RM5,000 – RM49,000
- Payout as high as 98%
- Repayment through Angkasa Deduction (by MCCM Resources Sdn Bhd)
- No member fees, no processing fees
- No guarantor or collateral
- Islamic concept financing
- Financing covered by Takaful
- 2 week process
- Malaysian citizens aged between 18 and 58 years
- Government employees, statutory bodies or GLCs with ANGKASA deductions (except army)
- Permanent position and has served for a minimum of 3 months
- Fixed monthly income of minimum RM1,500 including fixed allowance
- "Special attention" account in CCRIS or AKPK status not eligible
- Overdue with PTPTN loans are eligible to apply
Promotion plans made for you
3.99% fixed rate
RM50,000 - RM250,000
4.45% fixed rate
RM5,000 - RM49,000
Reduce your financial burden today
Lighten your debt burden by paying off credit card debt with an interest rate of 18% per year or expensive personal loans with Ambank Islamic personal loans. Rates are only from 3.99% p.a. and is fixed rate in nature (no change in rate despite change in BNM’s OPR rates). Payouts are as high as 98%. Loans of up to RM250,000 to help you consolidate expensive debts.
Enjoy this cheap and worthwhile personal loan to achieve your dreams, whether it's to expand your business, renovate your home or help a family member.
Direct Lending is an online personal loan platform that offers bank & koperasi personal loans that are fast, easy, safe and affordable. 100% free.
Applying for a loan can be stressful. We’re here to help.
You are Our Priority
We aim to best address your financing needs, only working with reputable banks and koperasi
Helping you from A-Z with our dedicated loan consultants. Know your rate instantly & receive your funds as fast as 2 working days*
Transparent rate with no hidden fees or upfront costs.
Our services are 100% free. We don’t take any upfront fees from you at any time.
What our Happy Customers Say
You could be next
Frequently Asked Questions
You are eligible to borrow if you are a civil servant in Malaysia and:
- A Malaysian citizen aged between 18 and 58 years old
- Hold a permanent position and serve for at least 3 months
- Minimum gross income of RM1,500 including fixed allowance
- Not declared bankrupt and able to repay the loan
The maximum loan amount that can be borrowed is RM200,000. The loan period is from a minimum of 1 year to a maximum of 10 years.
Your loan is repaid monthly through automatic salary deductions processed by Angkatan Koperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia Berhad (ANGKASA).
The required documents are:
- Copy of MyKad identification card (front and back)
- 3 months latest salary slip statement (certified true by the employer)
- Employment confirmation letter
- A copy of the latest bank statement with your monthly salary credit
The Ambank Islamic - MCCM personal loan application process is around 2 weeks. Please note that times shown are based on best efforts and are not guaranteed under any circumstances.
* Subject to the terms and conditions. Ambank Islamic's financing profit rate is 4.45% fixed flat for loans of RM5000 - RM29,000; 3.88% flat rate for loans of RM30,000 – RM70,000; and 3.60% fixed flat for loans of RM71,000 - RM200,000. The financing period is between 2 to 10 years. The promotional rate starts from 1 April until 30 June 2022. As an illustration, for a financing of RM100,000, for a period of 10 years at a profit rate of 3.60% pa, the repayment amount at the end of the period is RM136,000.