Getting to know Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat
Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat is a company registered under the Companies Act 1965 and collaborates with RCE Marketing Sdn Bhd to offer personal loans.
RCE Marketing Sdn Bhd is a trusted licensed financial company providing funds to foundations in Malaysia for personal loans to government employees since 2003. RCE Marketing Sdn Bhd is a wholly owned subsidiary of RCE Capital Berhad (“RCE”) which is listed in Bursa Malaysia. RCE has assets totaling more than RM2,200 million as at 31 March 2019 and is a subsidiary of Amcorp Group Berhad controlled by Tan Sri Azman Hashim.
Special Loan Features
- Get instant rates and loan money as soon as 2 working days**
- Financing amount up to RM300,000
- Financing period from a minimum of 1 year to a maximum of 10 years
- The profit rate starts from 6.65% fixed per annum. No membership fee
- Repayment through salary deduction
- No upfront payment. Application is 100% free
- No guarantor or collateral
- Islamic financing
- Malaysian citizens aged between 20 and 58 years
- Government employees (except army)
- The position is permanent and has served for a minimum of 6 months
- Fixed monthly income of minimum RM1,500 including fixed allowance
- High outside payslip commitment, CCRIS/CTOS, AKPK are also eligible to apply
Application rejected by the bank because of your credit record?
Reactivate your financial life with a Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat loan.
Direct Lending is the authorized marketing representative for Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat personal loans.
Our online personal loans (online) are designed to help civil servants who need a quick loan or have a poor credit record.
Applying for a loan can be stressful. We’re here to help.
You are Our Priority
We aim to best address your financing needs, only working with reputable banks and koperasi
Helping you from A-Z with our dedicated loan consultants. Know your rate instantly & receive your funds as fast as 2 working days*
Transparent rate with no hidden fees or upfront costs.
Our services are 100% free. We don’t take any upfront fees from you at any time.
What our Happy Customers Say
You could be next
Frequently Asked Questions
Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat (YIR) RCE cooperative personal loan is an unsecured personal loan. This means you do not need to provide collateral or guarantor to apply for this loan. Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat's cooperative personal loan is a Shariah concept.
You can apply for a personal loan from the Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat cooperative for any purpose, whether it is to pay off outstanding loans, renovate a house, buy a vehicle, pay medical bills and so on.
You are eligible to borrow if you are a civil servant in Malaysia and:
- A Malaysian citizen aged between 20 and 58 years
- Hold a permanent position and serve for at least 6 months
- Minimum gross income of RM1,500 including fixed allowance
- Not declared bankrupt and able to repay the loan
Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat cooperative personal loan will not count your external commitment. Examples are car loans, credit cards, home loans and others. So you can apply for a Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat cooperative loan even if there is a high commitment outside the salary slip.
For borrowers who have problems with CCRIS records, Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat cooperative loans accept. For CTOS records, only amounts less than RM30,000 are eligible to apply for a Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat loan. In addition, Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat accepts borrowers who have a Special Attention Account (SAA - Special Attention Account) record.
Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat cooperative personal loans accept borrowers listed under the AKPK Credit Management Program.
The maximum loan amount that can be borrowed is RM150,000. The loan period is a minimum of 1 year up to a maximum of 10 years.
Your loan is repaid monthly through direct payroll deduction.
For personal financing, one of the general eligibility conditions that have been set is a salary deduction not exceeding 60% unless the cooperative provides some flexibility. In fact, there are other factors that can affect whether your loan application is approved or not, such as your credit record and debt service ratio. For example, you can try to apply for a personal loan even if your salary deduction is more than 60% but your credit record and DSR are good.
The required documents are:
- Copy of MyKad identification card (front and back)
- 3 months latest salary slip statement (certified true by the employer)
- Employment confirmation letter
- A copy of the latest bank statement with your monthly salary credit
Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat cooperative personal loan application process is as fast as 2 working days. Please note that times shown are based on best efforts and are not guaranteed under any circumstances.
Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat cooperative personal loan fixed profit rate starts from 6.66% p.a
No membership fee will be charged for personal loans of the Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat cooperative.
For Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat cooperative personal loan, no advance installment payment is required.
The total payout or financing amount you can receive is from 78% to 88%. The amount of funding you will receive will be determined by the Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat cooperative.
Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat cooperative personal loans do not have Takaful protection.
Yes, you can make an overlap loan for a personal loan of the Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat cooperative.
If you are late paying your monthly payment, you will be charged a late payment fee every month on the unpaid amount as stated in your financing agreement with the Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat cooperative personal loan.
Yes, you can make an initial explanation for personal financing of the Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat cooperative. There is a rebate for early payment as well.
Check your eligibility through the Direct Lending platform and we will help you choose the best personal loan that suits your needs. Our experienced loan consultants will contact you and help you with the loan application process from AZ.
Apply and check your eligibility 100% free. No hidden charges or processing fees. To apply, click HERE .
* Subject to the terms and conditions. Cash rebates are only given by Direct Lending after approval and payment of financing. The financing profit rate starts from a minimum of 6.66% pa up to a maximum of 10.88% pa. The financing period is between a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 10 years. As an illustration, for a loan of RM10,000, with a term of 10 years at a profit rate of 6.66% p.a., the repayment amount at the end of the term is RM16,660 for financing from RCE Marketing Sdn Bhd (“RCE”) through the Foundation that it works with and does not charge fees membership.
** Subject to terms. Please refer to the cooperative loan page