Getting to know Koperasi KOPUTRI
This cooperative personal loan is offered by Koperasi Putri Terbilang Malaysia Berhad (KOPUTRI). KOPUTRI started operating since 2006 by offering personal loan services to government employees. KOPUTRI is registered under subsection 7(1) of the Cooperative Act 1993 as a basic cooperative with limited liability.
Special Loan Features
- Financing amount up to RM100,000
- Financing period from a minimum of 2 year to a maximum of 10 years
- Fixed profit rate of 5.90%. Payout as high as 95%
- Repayment through Biro Angkasa
- No guarantor or collateral
- No upfront payment
- Islamic financing
- Financing covered by Takaful
- Process 6-8 working days
- Rebate for early payment
- Malaysian citizens aged between 21 and 54 years
- Government employees, statutory bodies or selected GLCs (except Army)
- The position is permanent and has served for a minimum of 8 months
- Fixed monthly income of minimum RM1,800 including fixed allowance
- High outside payslip commitment, CCRIS/CTOS are also eligible to apply
Want to clear your CCRIS negative record?
Reactivate your financial life with Koperasi Putri Terbilang Malaysia Berhad (KOPUTRI) cooperative loan. It can help you to overlap or settle outstanding loans. Importantly, this KOPUTRI cooperative loan also has a low rate and high payout.
Direct Lending is an online personal loan platform that offers fast, easy, safe and affordable cooperative personal loans. 100% free. Get your financial freedom today with us.
Applying for a loan can be stressful. We’re here to help.
You are Our Priority
We aim to best address your financing needs, only working with reputable banks and koperasi
Helping you from A-Z with our dedicated loan consultants. Know your rate instantly & receive your funds as fast as 2 working days*
Transparent rate with no hidden fees or upfront costs.
Our services are 100% free. We don’t take any upfront fees from you at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Koperasi Putri Terbilang Malaysia Berhad (KOPUTRI) cooperative personal loan is an unsecured personal loan. This means you do not need to provide collateral or guarantor to apply for this loan. Koperasi KOPUTRI personal loan is a Shariah concept.
You can apply for a Koperasi KOPUTRI personal loan to help you settle outstanding loans or clear a negative credit record with overlapping loans. In addition, you can also use this loan to buy a vehicle, renovate a house, start or expand a business, pay medical bills and others.
You are eligible to borrow if you are a civil servant in Malaysia and:
- A Malaysian citizen aged between 21 and 54 years
- Hold a permanent position and serve for at least 8 months
- Minimum gross income of RM1,800 including fixed allowance
- Not declared bankrupt and able to repay the loan
Koperasi KOPUTRI personal loan will not count your external commitment. Examples are car loans, credit cards, home loans and others. So you can apply for a KOPUTRI cooperative loan even if there is a high commitment outside the salary slip.
For borrowers who have problems with CCRIS records, Koperasi KOPUTRI accept but arrears exceeding 2 months must be cleared through this loan. For CTOS records, an amount less than RM5,000 is only eligible to apply for a KOPUTRI loan. KOPUTRI cooperative personal loans also accept those who have a Special Attention Account (SAA - Special Attention Account) record but must be cleared first.
Koperasi KOPUTRI personal loans do not accept borrowers listed under the AKPK Credit Management Program.
The maximum loan amount that can be borrowed is RM100,000. The loan period is a minimum of 2 years up to a maximum of 10 years.
Your loan is repaid monthly through automatic salary deductions processed by Angkatan Koperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia Berhad (ANGKASA).
For personal financing, one of the general eligibility conditions that have been set is a salary deduction not exceeding 60% unless the cooperative provides some flexibility. In fact, there are other factors that can affect whether your loan application is approved or not, such as your credit record and debt service ratio. For example, you can try to apply for a personal loan even if your salary deduction is more than 60% but your credit record and DSR are good.
The required documents are:
- Copy of MyKad identification card (front and back)
- 3 months latest salary slip statement (certified true by the employer)
- Employment confirmation letter
- A copy of the latest bank statement with your monthly salary credit
The Koperasi KOPUTRI personal loan application process is around 6 to 8 days. Please note that times shown are based on best efforts and are not guaranteed under any circumstances.
The fixed profit rate of Koperasi KOPUTRI personal loans is 5.90% per annum.
The membership fee for Koperasi KOPUTRI personal loan is RM10 monthly and RM30 contribution to the 'Members' Fund'. For Member Fund contributions will be credited back to you after the loan is completed. You only need to inform KOPUTRI if you want to cancel your membership.
For Koperasi KOPUTRI personal loans, no advance installment payment is required.
The total payout or financing amount you can receive is as high as 95%. The amount of financing you will receive will be determined by the Koperasi KOPUTRI.
Koperasi KOPUTRI personal loans have Takaful protection.
Yes, you can make an overlap loan for a Koperasi KOPUTRI personal loan.
If you are late paying the monthly payment, you will be charged a late payment fee every month on the unpaid amount as stated in your financing agreement with the Koperasi KOPUTRI personal loan.
Yes, you can make an initial explanation for the personal financing of the Koperasi KOPUTRI.
Check your eligibility through the Direct Lending platform and we will help you choose the best personal loan that suits your needs. Our experienced loan consultants will contact you and help you with the loan application process from AZ.
Apply and check your eligibility 100% free. No hidden charges or processing fees. To apply, click HERE.
* Subject to the terms and conditions. Kuwait Finance House financing is at a fixed rate of 3.99%. The financing period is between a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 10 years. As an illustration, for financing of RM10,000, for a period of 10 years at a profit rate of 4.20% pa, the total repayment at the end of the period is RM14,200.