Key highlights & benefits
- High growth and career advancement opportunities with flat & open office culture. You are encouraged to innovate, test and learn new ideas. You can influence the direction of the business
- Gain first-hand experience in a digital paperless financing environment
- Mission-driven job satisfaction. Helping customers to obtain safe & affordable financing to address their emergency needs
- Competitive compensation and bonus, modern/cool office, pantry available with free snacks/coffee/tea, office next to MRT (TTDI station)
- Casual dress code
Direct Lending mission’s is to make simple, safe & affordable financing accessible to every hardworking adult. We are on the lookout for Credit Analysts to join our expanding credit team as the Company’s Syariah Compliant Digital Auto Service Financing and Micro Financing continue to grow.
You don’t need to know everything about the financing industry (even we don’t!). But the work is fast-paced, challenging but yet rewarding. We’re looking for someone who is business minded, driven, has a strong drive to make things happen, a team player with a passion to build an inclusive and robust credit model and meanwhile, wants to keep improving yourself and grow your career.
We practice a reward and recognition culture, so you will be properly rewarded for your hard work. You will achieve a high level of job satisfaction amid the company’s strong user and solution focus environment. If you are currently in credit and have ideas on how to look at credit in the digital world while wanting to advance your career, let’s chat!
What will you be doing?
- Perform credit assessment on financing application and follow-up with customers
- Continuous identify challenges and opportunities and suggest solutions to grow and improve the business
- Work closely with the product, business development and technology team to provide seamless experience to customers while managing the credit risk of the financing portfolio
- Guide and mentoring junior team members (for senior credit analyst)
Are you the one?
- Business-minded with good analytical skills
- Determined, highly motivated and results-driven
- Team player with good communication skills
- Creative, willing to push boundaries and challenge conventional thinking. Dare to make mistakes and learn from it
- Attention to detail and able to work under pressure
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
If not you, who? If not now, when? Send us your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us more about your career aspiration and what excite you about this role. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Competitive monthly salary, incentive bonus, travelling allowance and medical.
Oval Damansara, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur