What can you expect?
Get first hand real work experience. No photostat, no data entry, no buying meals for the team
We are always open to let you explore and try new things. Just ask, take initiative and we will help to achieve your goal
You are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking. We believe everyone can make a positive impact
We appreciate honesty and transparency. Share your thoughts and air your opinions, helps others to improve
On the job training with weekly sharing session on knowledge that matters to you. Don’t let your curiosity kill you
We play and win as a team. We support and cheer for each other. Everyone is equal in the team
Proper internship allowance (RM800 – 1,000 per month), with free flow of snacks and many “makan” sessions
Full-time work contract
Full-time work contract available post internship. We have done that many times
What other fun stuff...
Team activity (indoor & outdoor)
Casual dress code
Free flow of snacks
What our Interns have achieved?
Our finance interns manage the daily loan application submission process. In fact, the workflow that is currently being used is created by Aimi, our finance intern who is now our full-time loan consultant
From producing Youtube videos to IGTV and Facebook Live, our Interns have done it all. With guidance from seniors, Amira, our marketing intern, manage the full production process, from story board to actual production
Dealt directly with customers through phone calls or live chat, to help solve customer problems and gain first hand exposure interacting with customers
Surpassed the targeted engagement numbers for Facebook postings multiple times, among the highest in Marketing Team and helped drive traffic to website
Turning idea into reality, maintain and adding new features to our digital lending platform
Interns from different departments joined together to contribute to the fun of team events (happy hour games, and annual team building event) as they showcase their creative sides as well
Hear from our Interns
Come and join us
We are flexible with the tenure of internship
- Assist borrowers through the loan process, from checking eligibility, documentation to disbursement of funds. Delivering remarkable borrowing experience for each borrower
- Handle customer enquiries from all communication channels (calls, live chat, social media and email) in a professional manner
- Contribute to the ongoing development and enhancement of the Company credit decisioning, scoring, loan monitoring and analytical process
- Assist in the Company marketing and business development effort. This includes research and validate new business solutions that are in line with the Company’s mission and product & geographical expansion plan
- Be part of the team in planning and executing the Company’s online and offline marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, drive traffic to our website and lead generation
- Contribute ideas in content generation and assist in content production, ranging from blog, graphic design (for social media and website) to video production
- Participate and contribute to the Company offline marketing and PR effort to drive brand awareness. This includes corporate events, press release and activities for direct user engagement
- Be familiar with the Company value proposition and product offering, help to educate our customers by guiding them to the best suitable financing product available
Software Engineering Internship
- Help deliver a simplistic borrowing experience; by working closely with the tech and product team in maintaining, improving and adding new features to our digital lending application framework
- Maintain, improve, troubleshoot and debug existing software and application
- Perform complete testing of developed work to reduce follow-up requests and bug fixes
- Have a basic understanding of :
- Language: JAVA, Groovy
- Database: MySQL, NoSQL
- Web Server: Apache HTTPD
- OS: Linux
Are you the one?
- Passion with what you do and believe that any role can carry impact when done with passion
- Determined, highly motivated and looking forward to a rewarding career in a dynamic working environment which also can have a positive impact on the society
- Enjoy solving problems and dare to challenge conventional thinking
- Self-motivated, keen to learn, driven with a customer focus mindset
- Comfortable handling more than one task at a time and able to work well under pressure
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
Send us your resume with cover letter to email@example.com and please tell us why do you want this internship position and what do you expect to get out from this internship?
We’ll only be able to response applications with this information. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Our hiring process
Email your application
15min phone interview
We don’t want to drag you, so we will do our best get back to you within a week after we received your application. If case you haven’t heard from us, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are also human, so we might have overlook your application
Thank you if you are still reading. As a fun fact, this page is designed and created by our intern too!