What can you expect?
Get first hand real work experience. No photostat, no data entry, no buying meals for the team.
You are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking. We believe everyone can make a positive impact.
On the job training with weekly sharing session on knowledge that matters to you. Don’t let your curiosity kill you.
Proper internship allowance (RM800 – 1,000 per month), with free flow of snacks and many “makan” sessions.
We appreciate honesty and transparency. Share your thoughts and air your opinions, helps others to improve.
We are always open to let you explore and try new things. Just ask, take initiative and we will help to achieve your goal.
We play and win as a team. We support and cheer for each other. Everyone is equal in the team.
Full-time Work Contract
Full-time work contract available post internship. We have done that many times.
Other fun stuffs
Team activity (indoor & outdoor)
Casual dress code
Free flow of snacks
What our Interns have achieved?
Manage daily loan application process, that initially started from Aimi, our former intern.
Create various social media content like YouTube videos to IGTV and Facebook Live
Interacted with clients via phone calls and live chat to gain client communication experience
Helped Marketing team to increase engagement for Facebook posts
Maintain and adding new features to our digital lending platform
All interns contribute to team events like happy hour games, and annual team building event
Are You The One ?
- Passionate with what you do and believe that any role can carry an impact when done with passion
- Determined, highly motivated and looking forward to a rewarding career in a dynamic working environment which also can have a positive impact on the society
- Enjoy solving problems and dare to challenge conventional thinking
- Self-motivated, keen to learn, driven with a customer focus mindset
- Comfortable handling more than one task at a time and able to work well under pressure
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
Come and Join Us
We are flexible with the tenure of internship
Business Development Internship
- Assist in acquiring and activate merchant partners for the company’s embedded financing ecosystem
- Help merchants to be familiar with the financing product and how the product can help them to grow their business
- Continuous identify challenges and opportunities and suggest solutions on how to grow and improve the business
- Contribute to the product design and commercial structure to achieve win-win for both merchants and the Company
- Work closely with the marketing, operation and technology team to provide seamless experience to merchant partners and customers
Finance/Credit Product Internship
- Assist borrowers throughout the loan process, from checking eligibility, documentation to disbursement of funds. Delivering remarkable borrowing experience for each borrower
- Handle customer enquiries from all communication channels (calls, live chat, social media and email) in a professional manner
- Contribute to the ongoing development and enhancement of the Company credit decisioning, scoring, loan monitoring and analytical process
- Assist in the Company new product & business development effort
- Be part of the team in planning and managing the Company’s social media platforms to increase brand awareness, drive traffic to our website, and lead generation
- Contribute ideas through content generation and creative copywriting (basic graphics or videos for social media usage)
- Participate and contribute to the Company’s offline and PR effort to drive brand awareness. This includes corporate events, press releases, and activities for direct user engagement
- Be familiar with the Company value proposition and product offering, and help to educate our customers by guiding them to the best suitable financing product available
Software Engineering Internship
- Help in delivering a simple yet delightful borrowing experience. You will be working closely with the product team in maintaining, improving, and adding new features to our digital lending application framework.
- Maintain, improves, troubleshoot, and debugging existing software and application
- Perform complete testing of developed work to reduce follow-up requests and bug fixes
Our Hiring Process
Email your application
15 mins phone interview
Unlock Your Path to Our Internship Programmes
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining your interest and goals for this internship. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding; we look forward to connecting with you.